Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jay - My mutt story and results, thanks for your service!



I will be brief with my story. We had to say goodbye to our loyal lab/Dalmatian mix after 17 years of companionship. This was in April of 2006. Of course we were just very sad. We did not know if another dog would come into our lives. We figured when the time was right it would happen.

About 6 weeks later, I was working in Houston at a house. This little fella comes climbing out of the storm ditch and wags his tail at me. He was clearly a stray and needed a home. After a short stay at the vet, he came home. He is the most wonderful and grateful dog. Truly a blessing to us.

The vet said he was a lab mix. Come to find out....
  • Level 2: Chow Chow
  • Level 3: Lhasa Apso
  • Level 4: Chinese Shar-Pei
I named him Jay after the street where he was found.

Thanks again,
Ryan
Houston, Texas

No comments: