Friday, March 12, 2010

Dizzy




Dear Happy Dog DNA!!

I am AMAZED at the results of my dog "Dizzy"!! Shocked!!

I got her just short of a year ago and she had been in a rescue shelter for over 4 years. At age 7, she had just given up. Skin and bones and not the greatest personality and most of her teeth worn down to nothing from chewing on the metal bars. I had gone to the shelter, Canine Adoption and Rescue League of Ventura County (www.carlvc.org) with interest in another dog, but one look at her with those giant ears and I knew she needed me..so off we went.

In the last year she has blossomed into a loving and friendly dog who loves to greet people on her walks and loves to be pet. Although she still is not a fan of many other dogs, with the exception of male pit bulls twice her size!! (She likes bad boys..just like me!!)

It has been a parlor game to guess her breed mix for the last year and we were ALL losers!! I can't get over the results and am so excited about it..all I can say is "WHO KNEW"!!
  • Level 2: Bulldog
  • Level 2: Chow Chow
  • Level 4: Parson Russell Terrier
  • Level 5: Boston Terrier
Thanks for giving me the biggest shock in ages!!

Thanks again and now I know what everyone is getting for Christmas next year!!
Amanda Duchow

No comments: