Saturday, May 15, 2010

Payton



Hi Happy Dog DNA,

I just wanted to say that I am so happy I ordered your Canine DNA test kit, my curiosity over the last 1-1/2 years was driving my husband mad and know I know!

We adopted Payton at 8 weeks old from a Rescue Shelter and knew he was a Labrador Retriever Mix. As Payton grew I would tell my husband he's a Lab/Pit mix or a Lab/Bulldog mix, or a Lab/something mix. Each time I came home from the dog park, I was convinced Payton was a different breed from the previous visit.

I came across your website when researching Canine DNA test on the web and let me tell you my husband said "DNA tests are such a scam!" But I ordered your DNA swab kit anyway. The kit is very easy to use and Payton's results arrived in four weeks.

Both my husband and I were SURPRISED at the results...
  • Level 2: Labrador Retriever
  • Level 2: Rhodesian Ridgeback
WOW! The Lab we knew. But what is a Rhodesian Ridgeback? After doing some research on the RR breed, we were able to see the breed physical and personality characteristics.

Thank you Happy Dog DNA. I know have fulfilled my curiosity and my husband has peace again (and a believer of Canine DNA tests).

Check out pictures of Payton as he has grown and you will see both the Lab & RR in him.

Thanks again!

Diane & Tom
Orland Park, IL

No comments: