Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mr. Ecko



Thanks to Susan for sharing a photo and DNA test results of her Big Dog: Mr. Ecko.

I just received the results of Mr. Ecko's DNA test. I knew his parents so I was not surprised by the Labrador Retriever results, but considering he is an 11month old 80 pounder, I was a bit shocked to see Boston Terrier! It is quite nice to know that I have a true mutt on my hands. Mr. Ecko is so sweet and energetic. I know he has the potential of becoming an amazing dog - as soon as he works out his puppy kinks(which is difficult to handle when he is practically at my waist!)
  • Boston Terrier: Level 3
  • Labrador Retriever: Level 3
  • German Shepherd: Level 4
  • German Shorthaired Pointer: Level 4
  • Basenji: Level 5
  • Poodle: Level 5
Thanks again,
Susan

No comments: